Kitty Kat Haven’s Pet Food Bank
To help stop spread COVID-19, we have temporarily stopped giving food out to individuals and are in the process of partnering with local groups to distribute the pet food collected through our program.
No one should ever have to choose between feeding themselves or their pets. Kitty Kat Haven’s “Pet Pantry” program is a community-based, low – income program. Dedicated to helping the residents of Lewis County, WA who are struggling with the choice of providing for their own necessities or purchasing food for their pets
We provide dog food, cat food, cat litter (when available), and other pet care items when we have them. We may also have a limited supply of food for birds, fish, guinea pigs, rabbits, and other companion animals.
Our Program Center is OPEN – Sunday noon to 5 pm, Monday & Tuesday 11 am to 5 pm
Donations can be dropped off at:
462 N Market Blvd, Chehalis Sunday NOON to 5pm, Monday -Tuesday 11 am to 5 pm
OR Totally Pawsome, 463 N Market Blvd, Chehalis,
Petsense, 1405 NW Louisiana Ave, Chehalis
Before you schedule an appointment, please read:
- Recipients are allowed one visit a month, up to four-time per year. We offer temporary assistance for feeding pets. We are not to be used as a permanent source of pet food. When possible, we strive to provide a two week supply of pet food per household, up to a reasonable limit.
- ONE applicant per household. Pet Pantry is a low-income program, and people MUST provide yearly proof of financial assistance from government agencies to qualify for the program. Photo ID is required every time the recipient uses food. Food is distributed at our Program Center. Recipients are allowed one visit each month. Pantry hours are Tuesdays from 3p -5pm. We do NOT deliver food. You must make an appointment to pick up food.
- We require that you not bring additional animals into your care while using the program. Pets in the program are for companionship and not for breeding or any illegal activities.
- Appointments to be made with a turn round time of no less than 24 hours to give volunteers proper time to put together recipients’ food.
- Spay and neuter your pets. If your pets are not spayed/neutered, you must get them spayed/neutered to continue to receive assistance. Please ask about low-cost spay/neuter assistance.
- Request help only when in genuine need, as we rely solely on donations. Please do not abuse the program.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.
- No one in the household is to resell, food, or items provided by the Pantry. If we find out the food or item(s) was resold, the household and all members involved will be banned from assistance indefinitely.
- All recipients must agree to, not have any animal outside, on a rope or chain or in a kennel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week & agree to maintain healthy living conditions.
- We ask for personal information when you apply, but do not share your information with anyone, and all information is kept strictly confidential.
- Most importantly, we encourage you to give back to your community whenever possible. Give some time as a volunteer, or when you get back on your feet, donate back a bag of dog or cat food. Pay it forward.
Please call 360-388-5073 OR Email: KittyHavenwa@gmail.com
and leave the following information:
Number & Type of Pets you have,
A good time to call you to confirm your pick-up day & time.