“Lease for Life” Hospice Foster Program
When temperately last forever….
EVERY homeless cat deserves to have their “happy ever after” regardless of age.
We believe every homeless companion animal deserves to have their “happy ever after’s”. Elderly cats with a high-quality of life deserve to spend their golden years with a family who loves and cherishes them.
- Our Lease for Life program strives to place our “extra” special kitties with incredible f families who are willing to open their hearts and homes to these special cats and are willing to love, spoil and cherish them in their golden years.
- We don’t want cats with terminal or life-long illnesses to pass at the rescue. Every cat’s final days should be filled with love, comfort, and family.
- To educate people in the area about life-long illness and terminal illness. Cats with a disease but high-quality life still deserve love and care and can live rich, fulfilling lives.
- To have enough Hospice homes for every cat that needs one.
The foster family works hand-in-hand with our veterinarian at no cost to them. We pay for all medical supplies and each cat comes with their own set of environmental enrichments based on their unique personalities and needs.
Hospice care is not about giving up and it is not the last resort.
Here are some benefits of fostering an animal:
- Foster parenting pets can be flexible, fun, and rewarding!
- It is a great way to enjoy a pet if you are not in a position to make a lifetime commitment.
- If you are considering adding a new pet to your family, but you’re not quite sure the animal will be a good fit, fostering can be a great way to find out.
Valarie Filer, 360-304-1457