No contribution is too small for Kitty Kat Haven. Your donations make it possible for us to help save more adult and special needs cats in our local community.
What does kitty kat Haven call monthly givers? Perfect Partners by joining our VIP club you will help to provide the stability KKH needs to help as many cats and families in need as possible.
Help our kitties with a one-time, monthly, or annual donation at any of the places listed below.
Cash/Check/Money Order – Please make checks out to “Kitty Kat Haven” and conceal any cash. – Mailing address – P.O. Box 306, Chehalis Wa 98532.
Chewy Wishlist –
All items on this list is use in our two cat programs. The most important item on our list is gift cards because we buy prescriptions food from Chewy and we can use them for that…. Chewy Wish List – Kitty Kat Haven Chewy Wishlist
Employee Matching Program
Did you know that many companies will donate money for their employees’ volunteer hours & match your charitable donations. If you’re a current Kitty Kat Haven volunteer or donor, please check with your HR department to see if they have an Employee Matching Program!
Payroll Deduction -If your employer participates in workplace giving programs you may be able to direct a portion of your donation to Kitty Kat Haven. This comes out before taxes and can be used as a deduction at the end of the year. A few examples of companies who have donated to us:
- Some companies choose to go through organizations like United Way
- WA State Employees – Combined Fund Drive -can conveniently donate each pay period. CFD >>
Donate directly or set up a monthly donation. Our CFD number is 1481244
Your monetary donations go a long way! Here are some examples of what your donation can do.
- $25.00 Cleaning supplies, food
- $50.00 Rx food, lifelong medications
- $100.00 Intake Veterinary exam plus vaccines, worming & microchip
- $150.00 Care for a Lease for Life cat, preventative care products, flea treatments,
- $200.00 Lifesaving lab workups, illness exams plus medication
- $400.00 – $1,000.00 crucial surgeries
Donate Your Vehicle And Give Back To KKH cats!
Donate Your Vehicle from anywhere in the country
For more information – click here
Crafts or Craft Supplies – We are always looking for creative people who can donate crafts they’ve made which we can sell at the various events or our Program Center. Also in need of supplies, we can use to help make crafts.
Gift cards: Purchasing a gift card from any pet store (including online stores) is a fast and convenient way to donate. You can send your gift cards to P.O. Box 306, Chehalis Wa 98532.
Besides cash donations, we’re always in need of day-to-day items such as food, cleaning supplies, cat litter, medication, etc.
Donated Goods – unneeded/unwanted (in good condition) items to good use. Here is a list of things we would appreciate.
- XL Litter-boxes & cat litter mats
- Cardboard scratchers & Scratching post,
- Cat furniture
- Warm soft blankets
- Cleaning supplies and products
- Plastic 6ft & 8ft folding tables
- Plastic totes for storage
- Simple Green & Disinfectant spray
- Cubes for cats to sleep/hide in
- Gently used household items to sell at our annual yardsale (drop off ONLY at our Program Center)
Where to Donate
462 N Market Blvd
Chehalis, WA 98532
Open Tuesdays 11am to 4pm
Donated items can be dropped off at our Program Center, or any of these Local businesses: Make sure to let them know it’s for Kitty Kat Haven.