Please call during office hours
Information about our food bank
- Recipients are allowed one visit every other month.
- We offer temporary assistance for feeding pets. We are not to be used as a permanent source of pet food. When possible, we strive to provide a two-week supply of pet food per household up to a reasonable limit.
- ONE applicant per household.
- We require that you not bring additional animals into your care while using the program.
- Pets in the program are for companionship and not for breeding or any illegal activities.
- Spay and neuter your pets.
- Request help only when in genuine need, as we rely solely on donations. Please do not abuse the program.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.
- No one in the household is to resell food or items provided by the Pantry. If we find out the food or item(s) was resold, the household and all members involved will be banned from assistance indefinitely.
- All recipients must agree to not have any animal outside, on a rope or chain, or in a kennel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week & agree to maintain healthy living conditions.
- We ask for personal information when you apply but do not share your information with anyone, and all information is kept strictly confidential.
- Most importantly, we encourage you to give back to your community whenever possible. Give some time as a volunteer, or when you get back on your feet, donate back a bag of dog or cat food. Please pay it forward.
Donated items can be dropped off at our Program Center, or any of these Local businesses:
Make sure to let them know it’s for Kitty Kat Haven.