Kitty Kat Haven’s Pet Pantry – Helping to ensure no pet goes hungry
To make sure no one has to choose between feeding themselves or their pets in Lewis County. We are working towards a community in which all pet owners can feed their companion animals.
- No one should ever have to choose between feeding themselves or their pets. Kitty Kat Haven’s “Pet Pantry” program is a community-based, low – income, pet food bank.
- We are dedicated to helping the residents and surrounding areas of Lewis County, WA. Who struggle with the choice of providing for their own necessities or purchasing food for their pets.
- We are dedicated to helping families keep their 4-legged family members.
- We help to prevent pet homelessness while supporting and encouraging the human-animal bond
- We provide educational assistance in common feline issues.
We provide cat & dog food as well as farm animal food to our local pet community. We may also have a limited supply of food for other companion animals.
We also have gently used pet items that have been donated that anyone can come and take any time we are open.
- Recipients are allowed one visit every other month.
- We offer temporary assistance for feeding pets. We are not to be used as a permanent source of pet food. When possible, we strive to provide a two-week supply of pet food per household up to a reasonable limit.
- ONE applicant per household (proof of financial assistance is not currently required due to COVID).
- Pet Pantry is a low-income program, and people MUST provide yearly proof of financial assistance from government agencies to qualify for the program. Photo ID is required every time the recipient uses food. Food is distributed at our Program Center.
- We require that you not bring additional animals into your care while using the program.
- Pets in the program are for companionship and not for breeding or any illegal activities.
- Spay and neuter your pets.
- Request help only when in genuine need, as we rely solely on donations. Please do not abuse the program.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.
- No one in the household is to resell food or items provided by the Pantry. If we find out the food or item(s) was resold, the household and all members involved will be banned from assistance indefinitely.
- All recipients must agree to not have any animal outside, on a rope or chain, or in a kennel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week & agree to maintain healthy living conditions.
- We ask for personal information when you apply but do not share your information with anyone, and all information is kept strictly confidential.
- Most importantly, we encourage you to give back to your community whenever possible. Give some time as a volunteer, or when you get back on your feet, donate back a bag of dog or cat food. Please pay it forward.
Please call during office hour 360-388-5073 OR Email: KittyHavenwa@gmail.com
Leave the following information:
Number & Type of Pets you have,
A good time to call you to confirm your pick-up day & time.
Donations can be dropped off at:
Our Center during office hours OR by appointment
Other drop-off locations are –Totally Pawsome, 463 N Market Blvd, Chehalis,
Petsense, 1405 NW Louisiana Ave, Chehalis