All items on this list are used in our two cat programs. The most important item on our list is gift cards because we buy prescription foods from Chewy and we can use them for that.
Kitty Kat Haven Is A 501(C)3 Washington Nonprofit that is A Donation-Based Organization. All Monetary And In-Kind Contributions Are Tax-Deductible As Allowed By Law.
Cash / Check / Money Order
Please make checks out to “Kitty Kat Haven” and conceal any cash. – Mailing address – P.O. Box 306, Chehalis Wa 98532.
Your donations and support go a long way!
- $25.00 Enrichment items, to keep our cats happy & healthy.
- $ 50.00 Cleaning supplies, food
- $75.00 Rx food, lifelong medications
- $120.00 Intake Veterinary exam plus vaccines, worming & microchip
- $150.00 Care for a Lease for Life cat, preventative care products, flea treatments,
- $200.00 Lifesaving lab workups, illness exams plus medication
- $400.00 – $1,000.00 crucial surgeries
Where to drop off you donations
Donated items can be dropped off at any of these Local businesses:
Make sure to let them know it’s for Kitty Kat Haven
YOU CAN REACH US DIRECTLY AT: