No contribution is too small for Kitty Kat Haven. Your donations make it possible for us to help save more adult and special needs cats in our local communities.
Fulfilling our mission & running life-changing programs is always our 1st priority
Love our Mission?
Quick & Easy ideas to help
- Mention us to people who would love our programs if they knew about them. They might end up helping us too or know someone who is looking for a cat.
- Consider placing a KKH donation jar on the counter at work.
- Suggest that friends and family “like” our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram
- When we post something interesting or cute (like our cats) on social media, take a second and share it with friends & family.
- Instead of gifts, ask for donations to be made in your name.
The more engagement we have the more people who see it.
Write a review or give a recommendation
Have you adopted from us? Volunteered? Benefit from one of our programs. Think what we do is great.
Employee Matching Programs
Did you know that many companies will donate money for their employees’ volunteer hours & match your charitable donations? If you’re a current Kitty Kat Haven volunteer or donor, please check with your HR department to see if they have an Employee Matching Program!
WA State Employees
Combined Fund Drive -can conveniently donate each pay period. CFD >>
Donate directly or set up a monthly donation. Our CFD number is 1481244
If your employer participates in workplace giving programs you may be able to direct a portion of your donation to Kitty Kat Haven. This comes out before taxes and can be used as a deduction at the end of the year. A few examples of companies who have donated to us:
Here are just a few company’s who have donated to us on behalf of their employees.
Some companies choose to go through other organizations like United Way.
Besides cash donations, we’re always in need of day-to-day items such as food, cleaning supplies, cat toys, medication, etc.
Have any Unneeded or Unwanted, gently used items. Check out our wish list. See our wishlist items.
You can send your gift cards to
P.O. Box 306, Chehalis Wa 98532.
Crafts or Craft Supplies
Make some crafts and donate them
We are always looking for creative people who can donate crafts they’ve made which we can sell at the various events or our Program Center. Also in need of supplies, we can use to help make crafts.